Thursday, August 17, 2017

HANG ON, THAT'S ME!

I was reading some instapundit just now and Glenn related something about loathsome white nationalists and it struck me like a thunderbolt. He's talking about me! I don't feel particularly vile but my color is mostly white, with some red and brown patches here and there although the brown is really well on it's way to grey and the red spots are just places I've wounded with my fingernails.

I am, however, the color of pale. I served my nation off and on for 40 years while wearing a uniform and if that's not the definition of nationalist, I don't really know what is. I was a motherfearing boyscout for heaven's sake!

So there you have it. I'm a nationalistic person of colors. I own all of them. I confess nothing. I would join my poc bros and rush out and burn a car but most of the nearest ones belong to my sister and her brood and I'm too lazy to walk far enough away to find someone elses car to torch in my self-righteous fury!

That's it! I've had it! You may now color me angry!!!!!!

No comments: