Tuesday, August 15, 2017

COLOR THEM WOKE

There are people who are not as sanguine about nuclear war breaking out as I am. I don't advocate it but I'm not one that can point and shriek at how it will end in tears. The last one didn't. It ended very well indeed. Thank you atomic scientists, Leslie Grove, FDR, and Harry Truman et al. It was a day to remember when we dropped each bomb to end the Second World War.
Now that clash revolves around the potential for an actual war, a nuclear one at that. Because the results would be catastrophic, it is worth recalling how we got to this moment of brinkmanship.
So, if it was really truly good for America to drop those two bombs and end a war, why do you suppose the people who have been anti-American all their lives object to us using any other atomic weapons on thugs who have killed millions of innocent people?

Yes, yes, I know. The prevailing winds in that region we would dearly like to nuke lie just east of the Gobi Desert and China. Yes, yes, your fluttering hands can stand down now. The prevailing winds in the Spring and Summer always blow to the east and Japan. Wouldn't it be meet if the radioactive after glow of Japan's attempt to extend their co-prosperity sphere encapsulated Japan in clouds of glowing radioactive residue long after they should have profusely apologized for every single one of their war crimes and put to death all the men who executed that policy of treating Chinese and Koreans and Dutch and Americans and British and Russians as less than human?

Well, it has my vote. I herewith offer President Trump my best wishes for a massive nuclear strike on Pyongyang and all of north Korea. In preparation though, I would brush off the plans for evacuating US military and State Department dependants from Japan prior to the atomic attack on north Korea.

Regrettably, it looks like Trump's policy has compelled the ruler of north Korea to pull in his horns and look sheepish. No radioactive winter in the forecast for California.

2 comments:

OldAFSarge said...

Bummer, neh?

HMS Defiant said...

I didn't just read 5027, I wrote parts of it. Of all the 5027, the only ones I didn't read or contribute to, much, were the USAF series. I went to Korea for 10 straight years and I went there every single month. I commuted to Korea. I watch the chess moves of the TPFDD playing out and it's just like watching 1015 and 1017 play out in the Gulf.